I’ve been writing like crazy for my Blog Tour. Here are the guest blogs I’ve written so far:
- April 7 — Historical Tapestry: http://historicaltapestry.blogspot.com/ Guest post: “Why I love unhappy endings.”
- April 10 — Reading Group Guides: http://www.readinggroupguides.com/content/index.asp Guest post: “How a bookclub changed me as a writer.”
- April 15 — Reading the Past: http://readingthepast.blogspot.com/ Guest post: “What to leave in . . . and what to leave out: crafting a story from history.”
- April 16 — Marta’s Meanderings: http://martasmeanderings.blogspot.com Review, giveaway, guest post: “The ups and downs of historical research.”
- April 17 — Travels of the Bookworm: http://travelsofthebookworm.blogspot.com/ Giveaway, guest post: “Viewing history through a kaleidoscope.”
- April 21 — Devourer of Books: http://www.devourerofbooks.com/ Guest post: “The Dangers of Armchair Time-travel: how to safely explore the world of the past.”
- April 23 and 2– Peeking Between the Pages: http://peekingbetweenthepages.blogspot.com Review and guest post: “Peeking between the Pages . . . and into the Past” (how I came to be a historical novelist).
- April 29 — Booking Mama: http://bookingmama.blogspot.com/ Review, giveaway and guest post:”Mothering as Key to Character”
Plus several Q&As. See my website Events page for details:
More to come!
P.S. I’ve neglected to report (how could I?) that my agent loved the outline for The Next Novel.